New York, Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Automotive Head-Up Display Market By Vehicle Type, By Electric Vehicle Type, By HUD Type, By Technology, By End User, By Region, By Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020654/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period.The market for automotive head-up display is growing due to the increasing adoption rate of advanced technologies by OEMs, the growing connected cars market and increasing adoption of advance driver assistance systems globally.
Moreover, growing need for safety and rising road accidents is driving integration of head-up displays in the automotive industry, majorly in mid-size and economic car segments.In terms of technology, conventional HUD technology is predicted to account for the largest share in the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market during the forecast period.
The growth of the conventional HUD technology is majorly attributable to the increasing importance the automotive customers lay on vehicle and passenger safety systems.
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market size was the largest in North America in 2020, with the US being the major contributor to the North American market.However, the European automotive HUD market is anticipated to surpass the North American market by 2026, owing to the increasing demand for premium and luxury cars equipped with HUDs.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific automotive head-up display is expected to witness the fastest growth due to the rapidly growing demand for the mid-segment cars equipped with head-up display systems.
Some of the major key players operating in the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Continental AG, Harman International Industries Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Denso Corporation, Yazaki Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd. etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Period: 2016–2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, in terms of value & volume.
• To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market based on vehicle type, electric vehicle type, HUD type, technology, end-user and regional distribution.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. in the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market.
• To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of leading manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major players operating in HUD market.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Original device manufacturers (ODMs) and stakeholders
• System integrators
• Head-up display original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Assembly and packaging vendors
• Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to HUD
• Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as automotive head-up display manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By Vehicle Type
o Passenger Cars
o Light Commercial Vehicle
o Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By Electric Vehicle Type
o Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
o Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
o Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV)
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By HUD Type
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By Technology
o Conventional HUD
o Augmented Reality HUD
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By End-User
o Luxury Vehicles
o Mid-Segment Vehicles
o Economic Vehicles
• Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market, By Region
o Asia Pacific
o North America
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020654/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001