Nineteen youthful and proficient automotive executives on Wednesday been given their Increasing Star awards from Automotive Information Europe at a gala awards dinner in Prague.
Given that the method was commenced in 2011, Automotive News Europe has awarded far more than 220 Rising Stars.
The 12th annual Climbing Stars awards recognize fast-climbing automobile leaders who are presently getting major actions ahead in the field. From automakers to suppliers, production to related automobiles, engineering to e-commerce, each Rising Star has spearheaded alter and produced development up the vocation ladder.
The 2022 Rising Stars are (detailed in alphabetical get by award):
- Florian Büngener — Hyundai Europe — Communications
- Timo Bularczyk — Mercedes-Benz Mobility — Connectivity
- Olivier Doit — Stellantis — Cybersecurity
- Philipp Engler — BMW Team — Digital
- Katia Maeso Bucher — Seat — Distribution Technique
- Damir Cindric – Rimac Know-how — Electrification
- David Herberg — Adient — Engineering
- Florian Petit — Blickfeld – Entrepreneur
- Dirk Adelmann — Good Europe — Standard Management
- Jeroen Decleer — Dana — General Administration
- Sebastian Grams — Audi Activity — Common Management
- Joonas Laine — Lynk & CO — IT
- Bettina Fetzer — Mercedes-Benz — Advertising and marketing Communications
- Olia Michou — Vulog – Mobility
- Cliodhna Lyons — Nissan — Item Preparing
- Julie Stears — Jaguar Land Rover — Quality
- Florian Aragon — Toyota Europe — Gross sales
- Muammer Yolga — AVL Checklist — Software package Testing
- Nari Kahle — Cariad (VW Team) — Sustainability
Click listed here to see their complete profiles.
“The 19 folks who we honor this calendar year are unique. They rose to the prime from a pool of far more than 130 candidates, producing this year’s choice course of action the most aggressive in the background of the award,” Automotive News Europe Affiliate Publisher & Editor Luca Ciferri mentioned. “We have regarded a lot more than 220 people as Mounting Stars in the past 12 yrs and quite a few of them are foremost our industry through its most spectacular changeover ever. We hope the very same from this year’s winners.”
The prestigious Automotive Information Europe Growing Stars awards are jointly introduced with our exclusive lead sponsor, Capgemini and our partner, Mercuri Urval.
Each and every winner acquired a trophy built by Pininfarina.
A Increasing Star is an executive with a pan-European profile doing the job in the automotive, or other industries aiding to push the future of mobility, who has driven adjust, fostered innovation and produced brave selections.
To qualify, candidates should really have a least of 10 yrs of work expertise, have various language expertise and be 45 decades or more youthful. Nominations are recognized from automakers, suppliers, automotive company and mobility companies and retail/aftersales companies.